Friday, July 20, 2012

The Excluzif Satin Ponchos

Such a versatile piece of clothing The Excluzif Poncho is.....







.....that Mom and I have decided to retain our Excluzif Poncho pattern for our Eid Collection this year.
Our fabric choice for the ponchos is Satin considering satin is usually the fabric of choice for special occasions...like Hari Raya. :)

Yesterday evening was the shootout of these Excluzif Satin Ponchos (Ra
ya edition)

A collaboration between 2 people I ad
mire very much for their passion in all things fashion as well as photography.
Gratitude to Tina (make up/styling) and Adrian (photography/styling)
Happening people la you both. I'm their Facebook stalker because I love looking at their photo albums. :p You wanna view, just click on their names!

Not forgetting my Minah Saleh model, Jessica Gabrielli.
Such a beauty. Macam Cindy Crawford. Fuh!!!

The babe totally rocked the ethnic look of The Excluzif Satin ponchos.

Thank you so much again everybody!

Featured today will be 5 colours.
*Should you have another colour in mind, just let me know. The fabric person I am in touch with has like a million colours so yeah, you just say what colour, and I'll make your wish come true.

That being said, Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan ya!



Maroon


Gold



Ice Pink


Midnight Blue


Emerald Green

What I did was I ransacked my wardrobe and only took out the 'kains' and matching matching the satin ponchos with the kains.
Save money! :)

If you like what you see, email me at nuraesman@gmail.com
A piece of The Excluzif Satin Poncho is $45.
Fits S-XL. :)

See you at my mailbox hons!

1 comment:

  1. hi nura. may i know where/how can i get hold of the inner long sleeve top u were wearing underneath the poncho? bought a piece from you but have not been wearing it because of the midway sleeve.

    thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete